SCODE ENTERPRISE promotes a wide range of energy saving cookstoves (jikos) that are designed to reduce on fuel-wood consumption when used properly .The stoves are made from long lasting materials, high quality workmanship and are well insulated to minimize heat losses and come with a 6-12 months guarantee. Because of these qualities, there is reduced drudgery that women go through when fetching firewood, women cook more with less fuel-wood, the stoves last longer and reduce fire accidents among men and women in kitchens.
Advantages of Buying a SCODE Improved Cook Stove
1. SCODE ENTERPRISE products are of high quality and are approved by Kenya Bureau of standards (KEBS)
2. You will save up to 50% of charcoal/ wood because of the insulation installed.
3. You will get a SIX to TWELVE (6 – 12) months warranty after purchase.
4. You will receive end user training on use and maintenance of the jiko after purchase.
5. You will reduce the incidences of fire accidents in your kitchen
6. When using the SCODE ENTERPRISE stoves, you will reduce smoke emissions in your kitchen compared to the traditional three stone fireplace.
7. After the warranty period, you will get after sales support and your jiko can be repaired at a very low cost.
8. A SCODE ENTERPRISE jiko will last for more than 4years when handled well.
Different Types (Below)
1. JIKO STAR
Jiko Star is a charcoal-burning stove specially designed to reduce charcoal consumption, carbon Amonoxide emission and last longer.
• Jiko Star is EASY to light
• Jiko Star SAVES on Charcoal consumption
• Jiko Star is SAFE, easy to use and maintain
• Jiko Star is EFFICIENT
• Jiko Star is LONG LASTING
• Jiko Star is PORTABLE
• Jiko Star comes with a 6 months WARRANTY
2. KUNIMBILI STOVE
This is a highly efficient wood stove which can also use charcoal. It’s specially designed to reduce charcoal consumption, carbon monoxide emission and last longer
• Kunimbili stove is EASY to light
• Kunimbili stove SAVES on fuelwood consumption
• Kunimbili stove is SAFE, easy to use and maintain
• Kunimbili stove is EFFICIENT
• Kunimbili stove is LONG LASTING
• Kunimbili stove is PORTABLE
• Kunimbili stove comes with a 6 months WARRANTY
3. SCODE GASIFIER STOVE
This is a single pot forced draft front loading concrete highly efficient cooking stove that has a fan that is powered by either solar, battery or electricity. The fan provides air for complete burning of fuelwood hence reducing smoke emmissions.
It has a capacity of sixty (60) litres and can cook for upto 150 persons.
• Scode gasifier stove uses multiple fuels e.g. firewood, pellets, charcoal, dry maize cobs etc
• Scode gasifier stove is fitted with a solar or electrically powered (low consuming) fan
• Scode gasifier stove saves upto 50% of the fuelwood.
• Scode gasifier stove reduces smoke emmissions by 60%
• Cooks faster than normal stove
• Scode gasifier stove is LONG LASTING
• Scode gasifier stove comes with a 6 months WARRANTY
4. TERI GASIFIER STOVE
This is a single pot forced draft top loading highly efficient cooking stove that has a fan that is powered by either solar, battery or electricity. The fan provides air for complete burning of fuelwood hence reducing smoke emmissions.
• Uses multiple fuels e.g. firewood, pellets, charcoal, dry maize cobs etc
• Fitted with a solar or electrically powered (low consuming) fan
• Saves upto 50% of the fuelwood.
• Reduced smoke emmissions by 60%
• Very easy to light
• Cooks faster than normal stove
• Less ash
5. JIKO KISASA STOVE
This is a portable pottery cylinder (ceramic liner) that is installed by building a mud or concrete surrounding in the kitchen. It is suitable for use in households and institutions with a permanent fireplace.
• Jiko Kisasa stove is easy to install and maintain
• Jiko Kisasa stove is EASY to light
• Jiko Kisasa stove SAVES on fuelwood consumption
• Jiko Kisasa stove Produces less smoke
• Jiko Kisasa stove Safer and more efficient than the traditional 3 stone fire
• Jiko Kisasa stove comes with a 6 months WARRANTY
6. ROCKET STOVE
A Rocket stove is a firewood burning stove. There are three types: Mud, mud-brick and cement brick rockets. It cooks faster, fairly affordable and environmentally friendly. The sizes vary with each household and/or institution.
• Saves on fuelwood consumption
• Easy to use and maintain
• Produces less smoke
• Easy to light
• Cooks faster
• Safe to use
• Long lasting
• 6 months warranty
7. INSTITUTIONAL STOVES
These are highly efficient, large heavy duty cooking stoves that use firewood. They save on fuel costs, time and energy. Institutional stoves are suitable for schools, colleges and other places that require cooking and heating for many people from a central point. The stoves come in varying sizes complete with heavy duty stainless steel pot and chimney.
• Uses less fuel and cooks faster with reduced smoke
• Longlasting and less labor intensive
• 12 months warranty